Tuesday, February 12, 2013


Good afternoon, 

Today I get to introduce you to my partner and share with you the wonderful bead soup that I received from her.  First let me tell you a little about Linda.

She lives in Beaufort, North Carolina on the beautiful crystal coast. She began jewelry making about 5 years ago and started taking it seriously about 2 years ago.  She makes one-of-a-kind pieces with an heirloom romantic feel. She also enjoys repurposing found objects to create sentimental memory jewelry.  Visit Linda at her Etsy shop: etsy.com/shop/IdaLouiseJewelry  - or - her Blog: idalouisejewelry.blogspot.com

Now let me show you some of the beautiful things that I received. First, look at the beautiful package I received:

 
And then:
 
And then:
 
 
And now the contents: 
 
 
 
 
Aren’t the beads beautiful?!  I love all of the antique pieces that I received and can’t wait to tackle the design.  The item that seems most challenging at this stage of the game is the silk ribbon.  I have never incorporated ribbon into my jewelry before and can’t wait to give this a go. Wish me luck.

Dee
 

3 comments:

  1. Great soup! I'm sure you will find a creative way to use the ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful collection, I think you will be having great fu. With this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dee, I love my bead soup! Thanks so much for the great post and the creative soup display.
    Linda
    Idalouisejewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete