Monday, January 28, 2013

Good morning,

Guess what, I found my peeps!!!!  I'm participating in my first "Bead Soup."  Over 500 people are participating; can you believe it?  In the coming days I will be blogging about the experience and hope you will take the journey with me.

Cover Photo

In a nutshell, 500 bead lovers are paired and they exchange a focal bead, an unusual clasp and various other beauties from their stash.  Once you receive your goodies you create a beautiful piece of jewelry and reveal it on the predetermined deadline.

In addition to upcoming blogs about this experience, I will tell you a little about the organizer, Ms. Lori Anderson, Jewelry Designer and author of her new book "Bead Soup".

More to come, have a great day!

Dee


6 comments:

  1. This is also my first Soup. I am very EXCITED. Hope you have fun.. Can not wait to go through the journey with ya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's stay in touch along the way! Fun Fun Fun

      Delete
  2. Hi there! this is my second Soup experience. It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for validating my excitement, can't wait to see everyone's creations.

      Delete