Sunday, January 6, 2013

Art Jewelry Elements Earring Challenge

It's a new year and what a better way to start the new year then participating in a jewelry challenge. 


Participants will sign on for 13 weeks at a time.  We are challenging ourselves to make one pair of earrings a week.  The rules state the earring designs will feature at least one artisan component, such as a handmade charm or bead.  The artisan components may be made by me or by another artist.  Well, anyone that knows me knows my joy is learning new techniques.  My personal challenge will be to produce all of the artisan components myself.  I will be submitting wire wrap, lampwork, chain maille, metal clay, crochet and anything else that may make this challenge fun and interesting.

If you want to follow this challenge, every other Sunday we will be posting our entries to Pinterest, I will also be posting my entries to this blog.  It should prove to be challenging for me and hopefully fun for you.

Talk to everyone soon.

Dee



No comments:

Post a Comment